Who We Are
Seeley's is a company dedicated to the manufacture and
promotion of high fire clay products for both the professional and hobby market. Stoneware and porcelain are high-fire clay products because they are made of clays fired in a kiln at high temperatures to
reach maturity. Seeley's promotes stoneware and porcelain worldwide through its manufacturing of quality products and an educational program offering the latest in techniques taught in seminars and
workshops by the industry's top experts.
- Stoneware bisque shapes
- Stoneware slip and tints
- Plaster molds for casting shapes in stoneware slip, especially shapes suitable for baking, cooking, serving, as well as decorating
- Porcelain slip and tints
- Clear and colored glazes (lead free) for decorating on both soft- and high-fired stoneware and porcelain
- China Paint (lead free) and media
- Specialty products for both stoneware and porcelain
- Products for porcelain dollmaking
Seeley's was established in 1946 and has been owned and
operated by Rolf Ericson since 1977. The company is located in Oneonta, New York, USA, with manufacturing, office and training facilities in one location.
If you are interested in starting the hobby of making
stoneware or porcelain pieces, call Seeley's to find the location of a local studio, or check out our distributor list for the location nearest you. Click on "Product Locations" in listing on the left.
Many studios hold weekly classes, sell the supplies needed to start your hobby, and host all-day seminars and workshops.
Seeley's publishes an e-mail newsletter for the stoneware
enthusiast. If you are interested in receiving this free newsletter and other information, please type in your email address in the sign-up box to the left.